User avatar

[deleted1]

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    res. returns hey alice sry i lost my magic id help but its gone

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    res appears: hey guys where do we gota go

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: chamilliontary mayne

    its a rapper lol

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: chamilliontary mayne

    did yal hear chamillionaires new cd drops april 24th ya ya. i heard 2 songs from it let em know an not a criminal an they thumpin :elephant: :wink:

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To Die For Love

    I liked this. I liked how you explained your exact thoughts on love. I really thought this was good, but you repeated the same thing over again in different words. ...

    Mar 8, 2007


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor